Dear friends and patients,
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
Our acupuncture and chiropractic clinic are remaining open at the moment.
Safety is our first priority
We have committed:
High standard infection control to be practiced in our clinics.
• Masks offered to all and to use when you entering our clinics;
• Hand sanitizers for all to use.
• Single used disposable cover sheets are used in all treatment rooms and tables.
• Hourly cleaning of all public areas.
For any respiratory conditions, please DO NOT come to visit us in the clinic. We are offering phone/video consultation and herbal prescriptions.
Herbs can will be collected by your friends or family, or will be dropped in your car while you are waiting in the car park.
Before your visit:
If you or a close contact have any of the below:
• cough, fever, sore throat or runny nose
• returned from overseas in the past 14 days
• any contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days,
Please call us so we can reschedule your appointment.
We are offering phone/video consultation and herbal prescriptions for fertility and other general conditions.
Wash your hands often with soap and water, as this is the best way to stop transmission of this virus.
During your visit:
• If you arrive early for your appointment, please consider remaining in your car until much closer to your appointment time.
• To reduce the numbers in our waiting areas, please don’t bring other children/family members into our clinic.
• Use the masks provided, and please use hand sanitizer/alcohol sprays upon arrival.
• If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose with tissues or your upper sleeve or elbow. Please dispose of the tissue in the bins provided. Wash or sanitize your hands afterwards immediately.
• Please wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilets.
After your visit:
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and may have been infected around the time of your visit, please inform us.
Your confidentially will be protected.
We are reviewing these steps regularly in conjunction with current advice from the Australian Government and Public Health authorities. We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our patients, their families and our staff. We thank you for your kind understanding and help to keep everyone safe.
Take care and be safe. Let’s get through this together.
Yours for better health
Dr. Richard Zeng (D.CM)
请浏览 www.health.gov.au/covid19-travellers 了解当前中高度疫情风险国家列表。
For more information please call 1800 675 398
May the Holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.Have a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year.
Important Information for Private Health Fund Members – massage therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic
The New Year is fast approaching and for many Private Health Fund Members it signals the expiry of your insurance entitlements for 2018.
Many Health Fund Providers run on a calendar year and they tend not to carry over unused funds to the following year. Now is not only the time to check that you are taking full advantage of your Health Insurance entitlements, but also to ensure that you are keeping fit, healthy and pain free for the festive season.
Almond Wellness Centre is dedicated to helping you reach your health potential; guiding you to a lifetime of freedom, good living and a better quality of life.
Take advantage of your remaining Private Health benefits for 2018 before they are gone.
Call 03 8802 1519 or 03 9378 9479 to make your next appointment now.
Holiday office hours
During the Holiday Season our clinic will have the following schedule:
2018 December 23rd – 26th Closed
2018 December 27th – 29th OPEN
2018 December 30th, – 2019 January 2nd Closed
We will reopen on Thursday January 3rd and resume regular office hours.
To All Of The Tired New Mums And Those Wishing To Spoil Their Mum’s
This Mother’s Day with Something Your really Want
At This Special Time Of Year…
Treat yourself and/or your Mum and have a
One hour massage for only $80!
Gift voucher available (you can call to purchase the voucher)
Call Now and get mum something really special this Mother’s Day
Have troublesome hot flushes?
Volunteers wanted for acupuncture study
The University of Melbourne, in collaboration with Jean Hailes for Women’s Health and Monash/RMIT/Southern Cross Universities is looking for healthy postmenopausal women who can attend for
10 free sessions of acupuncture
(either real or placebo) as part of a study on acupuncture for hot flushes.
- You need to be over 40
- Have not had acupuncture in the past TWO years
- Having regular hot flushes
- Have not had a hysterectomy or your ovaries removed
- At least 12 months since your last menstrual period
- Have not started any treatment for hot flushes within the past 12 weeks
- Not taking hormone replacement therapy
- Willing to attend for acupuncture (real or placebo) at the nearest location over 8 weeks
Treatments are provided by Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM Dr.) at Coburg and Ringwood clinic, and other experienced acupuncturists located in St Kilda, Bentleigh, Rosanna, Mount Waverley, Bundoora and Melton. Treatments last for 30 minutes except for the first treatment which is 45 minutes.
For more information please see:
email: [email protected] or
call 03 90355018