Almond Wellness Centre
Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Clinic Melbourne
Almond Wellness Centre – Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinics located in Coburg and Ringwood Victoria. We’ve been serving and helping people around Melbourne northern and eastern suburbs since 2003. Both clinics offer symptomatic and preventive health care. We would like to help you get off the treadmill of ill health, discover a blueprint for health rejuvenation and optimal well-being.
We strongly believe
Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and natural health care are the answer to the health problems that millions of people face.
To help as many people as we can to Get Well and Stay Well without drugs or surgery.
Question? Want to make an appointment? Call 8802 1519 or send your inquiries here
We provide acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine, remedial massage, cupping therapy, counselling, chiropractic and other natural therapies.
We have particular interest and experiences in working with patients with fertility IVF challenges, pregnancy, women’s health and other health issues. These include:
In consultation with other treating health practitioners, we may also be able to help you manage and improve symptoms of other general conditions, such as:
- Pain management– migraine headache, back pain, sciatica, arthritis, fibromyalgia, trigeminal neuralgia
- Stress and fatigue related to some autoimmune disorders;
- Fatigue and nausea related to many chronic diseases
- Chronic pain related to depression by managing the underlying chronic pain.
- Cancer treatment support; and
- Other health issues
In stead of listing the whole range of issues that we could be help, we would rather you contact us. In this way we can understand the details of your condition and may provide better help for you.
Meet our practitioners
Our team include registered acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioners, chiropractor, massage therapists and counsellor.
All acupuncture TCM practitioners have completed comprehensive training in reproductive health. These include TCM gynaecology and obstetrics, IVF acupuncture support, pregnancy, pre/post-natal treatment. Our practitioners have extensive knowledge in both traditional Chinese medicine and modern western medicine in women’s health and fertility.
Our chief practitioner, Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM), brings over 25 years of full-time professional experience from hospitals and clinics in China, Germany, and Australia.
Why choose us?
Why choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine ?
Here are the 6 great reasons to choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine:
1. We’ve been servicing and helping people in Coburg and Ringwood area since 2003. We are the most reputable acupuncture Chinese medicine practice in Melbourne northern and eastern suburbs.
2. Our warm and caring staff welcome you. Your experience will be as comforting, encouraging and reassuring as possible; your privacy is respected at all times.
3. Your treatment is tailored and unique. We make Chinese medicine diagnoses and treatment plans according to your age, gender, individual symptoms, signs, and different phases of your conditions.
4. You will receive a natural, drug free treatment to ease your symptoms or pain; the cause of your symptoms will be addressed, not just masked.
5. The practitioners you see are university trained and fully qualified. All acupuncturists and Chinese herbalist are registered with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board in Australia. Our chief practitioner Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM) has over 25 years of full-time professional experience in China, Germany and Australia hospitals and clinics. We will not be ‘Practising’ with your health.
6. Safety is our first priority. Only sterilised disposable needles and high-quality herbs/supplements are used in our clinics. Your treatment will be relaxing and comfortable.