Encourages your body’s natural healing abilities
Activates your self-healing process
Reduces stress and anxiety
Improves the overall energy level
Gentle and painless
High quality, dry, raw and “real” Chinese herbs
Concentrated herbal granules
Patent herbal pills
Specially tailored for You
Sports, remedial, deep tissue, pregnancy massage
Reflexology, manual lymphatic drainage
Natural conceiving preparation
Assisting in IVF/IUI
Improving egg and sperm quality
Pregnancy and postnatal care
Almond Wellness Centre
Master of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Almond Wellness Centres are the leading Chinese medicine and acupuncture clinics in Melbourne. We have particular interest and experience in working with patients with Fertility challenges, IVF support and women’s health.
Located in Coburg and Ringwood, our two clinics offer both Symptomatic Care and Preventive Health care for anyone who would like to get off the treadmill of ill health and would like to discover a blueprint for health rejuvenation and optimal well-being.
We have particular interest and experiences in working with patients who want help in the following areas:
- Fertility Optimisation- for natural conceiving and pregnancy preparation;
- IVF support;
- Women’s health, such as dysmenorrhoea (period pain), Premenstrual tension (PMS), Menopause symptoms
- Pregnancy and labor support;
- Pain management;
Our registered acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioners have completed extensive training in reproductive health including TCM gynaecology and obstetrics, IVF acupuncture support, and pre/post-natal treatment.
We have abundant knowledge including Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern medicine in women’s health and fertility.
We also able to help you manage and improve symptoms of following areas, such as:
- Emotional health;
- Digestive health;
- Children’s conditions;
- Skin problem;
- Cancer support; and
- Other more
6 Great reasons to choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
1. Our warm and caring staff welcome you. Your experience will be as comforting, encouraging and reassuring as possible; your privacy is respected at all times.
2. Your treatment is tailored and unique. We make Chinese medicine diagnoses and treatment plans according to your age, gender, individual symptoms, signs, and different phases of your conditions.
3. You will receive a natural, painless treatment to ease your symptoms or pain; the cause of your symptoms will be addressed, not just masked.
4. Your symptoms will not only be treated, but also be prevented from coming back.
5. The practitioners you see are university trained and fully qualified. All acupuncturists and Chinese herbalist are registered with Chinese Medicine Registration Board in Australia. Our chief practitioner Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM) has over 20 years of full time professional experience in China, Germany and Australia hospitals and clinics. We will not be ‘Practising’ with your health.
6. Safety is our first priority. Only sterilised disposable needles and high quality herbs/supplements are used in our clinics. Your treatment will be relaxing, comfortable and painless.
We have particular interest and experience in working with patients who have the following issues
Diet life style changing, Ovulation support, Weight management, Menstrual period regulation, Sleep improvement and stress management
We strongly believe
Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and natural health care are the answer to the health problems that millions of people face.
To help as many people as we can to Get Well and Stay Well without drugs or surgery.
Director, Acupuncturist, Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbalist
Acupuncturist, Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbalist, Massage therapist
Fully qualified, highly experienced practitioners
Clinics in Ringwood and Coburg
Open 7 days
7 days per week both clinics
Health fund rebates
HICAPS claim available on the spot