Encourages your body’s natural healing abilities
Activates your self-healing process
Improves the overall energy level
Reduces stress, gentle and relaxing
High quality, dry, raw and “real” Chinese herbs
Concentrated herbal granules
Patent herbal pills
Specially tailored for You
Sports, remedial, deep tissue, pregnancy massage
Reflexology, manual lymphatic drainage
Pregnancy conceiving preparation
Fertility treatment support
Assisting in IVF/ART
Egg and sperm quality
Pregnancy and postnatal care
Almond Wellness Centre
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinics
Almond Wellness Centre has the leading acupuncture Chinese medicine clinics in Melbourne. Our practitioners have particular interest and experience in working with patients with fertility challenges, IVF support, pregnancy, and women’s health.
We have two clinics, one in Coburg and one in Ringwood. Both clinics offer both Symptomatic Care and Preventive Health care. We would like to help you get off the treadmill of ill health, and discover a blueprint for health rejuvenation and optimal well-being.
At Almond Wellness Centre we have particular interest and experiences in working with patients who want help in the following areas:
- Fertility supportive care– pregnancy preparation and IVF support;
- Pregnancy and labor support;
- Women’s health, such as dysmenorrhoea (period pain), Premenstrual tension (PMS), Menopause symptoms.
Our registered acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioners have completed extensive training in reproductive health. These include TCM gynaecology and obstetrics, IVF acupuncture support, and pre/post-natal treatment.
Our practitioners have abundant knowledge in both Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern western medicine in women’s health and fertility.
In consultation with other treating health practitioners, we may also be able to help you manage and improve symptoms of other general conditions, such as:
- Pain management– back pain, sciatica, arthritis, fibromyalgia, trigeminal neuralgia
- Stress and fatigue related to some autoimmune disorders;
- Fatigue and nausea related to many chronic diseases
- Chronic pain related to depression by managing the underlying chronic pain.
- Cancer supportive care; and
- Other health issues
In stead of listing the whole range of issues that acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine could be help, we’d rather you contact us please. In this way we can understand the details of your condition and may provide better help for you.
Here are the 5 great reasons to choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine:
1. Our warm and caring staff welcome you. Your experience will be as comforting, encouraging and reassuring as possible; your privacy is respected at all times.
2. Your treatment is tailored and unique. We make Chinese medicine diagnoses and treatment plans according to your age, gender, individual symptoms, signs, and different phases of your conditions.
3. You will receive a natural, drug free treatment to ease your symptoms or pain; the cause of your symptoms will be addressed, not just masked.
4. The practitioners you see are university trained and fully qualified. All acupuncturists and Chinese herbalist are registered with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board in Australia. Our chief practitioner Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM) has over 25 years of full-time professional experience in China, Germany and Australia hospitals and clinics. We will not be ‘Practising’ with your health.
5. Safety is our first priority. Only sterilised disposable needles and high-quality herbs/supplements are used in our clinics. Your treatment will be relaxing and comfortable.
We have particular interest and experience in working with patients who have the following issues
Pregnancy preparation, Diet & life style changing for ovulation support, weight management, period symptoms, sleep quality and stress management
IVF acupuncture support – working with your fertility specialist – stress emotional support and management
We strongly believe
Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and natural health care are the answer to the health problems that millions of people face.
To help as many people as we can to Get Well and Stay Well without drugs or surgery.
Acupuncturist, Traditional Chinese Medicine herbalist
Associate Professor in Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist
Fully qualified, highly experienced practitioners
Ringwood and Coburg locations
Service Melbourne Northern and Eastern Suburbs
Open 7 days
7 days per week both clinics
Health fund rebates
HICAPS claim available on the spot