* Price from 17th August 2020. Subject to change without notice.
Acupuncture Chinese Medicine
Initial assessment/treatment (herbs excluded): $150
- Concession card holder & Children (12 yo and under) $130
- Re-assessment fee (New issue or over 6 months since last visit) $50
- Acupuncture $90
- Acupuncture with Cupping $100
- Acupuncture with / Laser / Moxa / Guasha/ Remedial massage, etc. $110
- Cupping only $70
Concession card holder & Children (12 yo and under): $10 discount off following treatment
Herbal Consultation Initial $80
- Short – modification consultation only $45
- Herbal dispensary fee (applies to raw and granulated herbs – it takes up to 20 minutes to collect herbs) $15
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- 30 Minutes $75
- 45 minutes $85
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $140
- 30 Minutes $65
- 45 minutes $75
- 60 minutes $90
- 90 minutes $130
- Raw herbs $18-20/bag
- Granulated $0.90/g
- Patent Herbal Pills $35 Inc GST/bottle
Chiropractic Consultation Fees
- Initial Consultation $90
- Stardard Consultation: $60
Concession /Health card holders /Students:
- Initial Consultation: $80
- Standard Consultation: $55
Workcover, TAC, DVA, Medicare (EPC) accepted. On spot Private Health insurance rebate HICAPS claim available.
*Fees subject to change without notice. *Gift Vouchers Available
Health Fund Rebates Available
- For acupuncture and remedial massage treatment, most Health Fund Rebates Available, please check with your health insurance.
- For Chinese herbal medicine, some health fund rebate available. Please check.
On site health fund rebate facility also available.
Please check HICAPS health fund claim for details.