* Price from 1st February 2022. Subject to change without notice.
Acupuncture Chinese Medicine
Initial assessment/treatment (herbs excluded): $150
- Concession card holder & Children (12 yo and under) $130
- Re-assessment fee (New issue or over 6 months since last visit) $50
- Acupuncture $95
- Acupuncture with Cupping $105
- Acupuncture with / Laser / Moxa / Guasha/ Remedial massage, etc. $115
- Cupping only $75
Concession card holder & Children (12 yo and under): $10 discount off following treatment
Herbal Consultation Initial $80
- Short – modification consultation only $50
- Herbal dispensary fee (applies to raw and granulated herbs – it takes up to 20 minutes to collect herbs) $15
- Raw herbs $20~22/bag
- Granulated $55~80/w
- Patent herbal pills/capsules $35~50 Inc GST/bottle
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- 30 Minutes $75
- 45 minutes $85
- 60 minutes $105
- 90 minutes $150
- 30 Minutes $65
- 45 minutes $80
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $150
Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment
- Initial consultation: $100
- Standard consultation: $70
- Extended consultation: $85
- Soft Tissue Therapy & Treatment: $100
- X-Ray Findings & Treatment: $100
- Re-examination & Treatment (> 6 months since previous treatment): $80
Concession /Health card holders /Students:
- Initial Consultation: $90
- Standard Consultation: $65
- Chiropractic re-exam: $75
Workcover, TAC, DVA, Medicare (EPC) accepted. On spot Private Health insurance rebate HICAPS claim available.
*Fees subject to change without notice. *Gift Vouchers Available
Health Fund Rebates Available
- For acupuncture and remedial massage treatment, most Health Fund Rebates Available, please check with your health insurance.
- For Chinese herbal medicine, some health fund rebate available. Please check.
On site health fund rebate facility also available.
Please check HICAPS health fund claim for details.