Ringwood Acupuncture Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture - Ancient Healing Art
Encourages the body’s natural healing abilities
Activates the body’s self-healing process
Gentle and relaxing
Chinese herbal medicine
Natural Original “Real” herbs
Potent Raw herbs, concentrated granules, patent pills, herbal cream
Fertility Acupuncture IVF support
Pregnancy labor support
Fully qualified, experienced practitioners
Open 7 days
Open 7 days per week
Health funds rebate
HICAPS fast claim on the spot
Ringwood Acupuncture Chinese Medicine
Located in the centre of ringwood, Almond Wellness Centre is the leading acupuncture Chinese medicine clinic in Melbourne eastern suburbs. The area we service include ringwood, ringwood north, croydon, Mitcham, Doncaster east, Donvale, Heathmont, and other surrounding suburbs. We’ve being helping the local community since 2010.
Our treatment include traditional Chinese medicine such as acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese remedial massage, other traditional therapies. We also provide chiropractic, exercises, life style and diet advices. Our registered acupuncture and Chinese medicine practitioners have the expertise in natural pain management, fertility IVF support and women’s health.
We have particular interest and experiences in working with patients with fertility IVF challenges, pregnancy, women’s health and other health issues. These include:
- Fertility IVF treatment support;
- Women’s health;
- Pregnancy and labor support;
- Natural pain management;
In consultation with other treating health practitioners, we may also be able to help you manage and improve symptoms from other general conditions, such as:
- Emotional disorders, such as stress, anxiety, sleeping issues;
- Digestive disorders: IBS, chronic constipation, Ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease;
- Children’s health: cough, eczema, sinusitis, bed wetting ;
- Skin problem: eczema, dermatitis, hives;
- Cancer supportive management; and
- Other difficult conditions.
We help you Get Well and Stay Well, naturally!
Why choose us?
Why choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine ?
Here are the 6 great reasons to choose our Masters of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine:
1. We’ve been servicing and helping people in Coburg and Ringwood area since 2003. We are the most reputable acupuncture Chinese medicine practice in Melbourne northern and eastern suburbs.
2. Our warm and caring staff welcome you. Your experience will be as comforting, encouraging and reassuring as possible; your privacy is respected at all times.
3. Your treatment is tailored and unique. We make Chinese medicine diagnoses and treatment plans according to your age, gender, individual symptoms, signs, and different phases of your conditions.
4. You will receive a natural, drug free treatment to ease your symptoms or pain; the cause of your symptoms will be addressed, not just masked.
5. The practitioners you see are university trained and fully qualified. All acupuncturists and Chinese herbalist are registered with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board in Australia. Our chief practitioner Dr. Richard Zeng (TCM) has over 25 years of full-time professional experience in China, Germany and Australia hospitals and clinics. We will not be ‘Practising’ with your health.
6. Safety is our first priority. Only sterilised disposable needles and high-quality herbs/supplements are used in our clinics. Your treatment will be relaxing and comfortable.
Have any question? or want to make an appointment? Send your request now
We have particular interest in help people who want help in
Our Pregnancy Preparation and Fertility IVF Support Program help people who have fertility challenges. Working together with your fertility specialist, we will help you identify the underline causes for your fertility issues, and offer a tailored management program to address those issues. The program is based on long time clinic experience of Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern research/techniques. We can work together with your gynaecologist or fertility specialist to help you getting pregnant and stay healthy during pregnancy. And, ultimately – Bring Baby Home Read more…
Pre-menstrual Tension by relieving stress, calming the mind, reducing pain, controlling cravings;
Reduce and relieve menstruation period pain with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine;
Manage symptoms associated with Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis by offering acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle, diet, and other advices. We help you regulate hormone, greatly reduce discomfort and pain;
Relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
In consultation with other treating health practitioners, we may also be able to help you manage and improve symptoms of other general conditions. In stead of listing the whole range of issues that we could be help, we would rather you contact us. In this way we can understand the details of your condition and may provide better help for you.
We strongly believe
Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and natural health care have the answer to the problems that millions of people face.
is to reach the masses of society by serving other people and giving you a chance to get well and stay well without drugs or surgery.
Team of Ringwood Acupuncture and Chinese medicine
Dr. Richard Zeng
Dr. Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioner
Dr. Daniel Pica Chiropractor
Dr. Mira An
Acupuncture Chinese medicine
Ting Okamura Counsellor
Dr. Leigh Lei acupuncturist
Ken Massage therapist
Ringwood acupuncturist and massage therapist