Acupuncture Chinese medicine for fertility, when to start?
You should start acupuncture and Chinese medicine treatment immediately if any one or more of the following situations apply to you:
- You are over 36 year old;
- Between 30-35 yo, not conceived after tried for six months;
- 29 yo or younger, not conceived after tried over one year.
- You don’t have regular menstrual cycles;
- Your cycle is less than 25 days or over 40 days;
- Your have severe Pre-menstrual Tension or extreme menstrual cramping.
- You are not sure if you’re ovulating or not;
- You don’t notice any fertile mucus;
- You have ovulation pain or mid-cycle spotting.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART):
- You have previous failed ART treatments such as: IUI, IVF;
- You are Preparing for fertility treatments, e.g. IUI, IVF.
Existing Diagnosis & History:
- Your have two or more consecutive miscarriages;
- Your progesterone levels are lower than normal;
- You have been diagnosed with PCOS/PCOD, Endometriosis;
- Your partner’s sperm testing shows abnormal.