Dr. Jing Li Associate Professor of Chinese Medicine
Doctor of Chinese Medicine Acupuncture, Associate Professor from China
Dr. Jing Li – Associate Professor
M.D. (Chinese Medicine, China) M.M, M.B (Acupuncture Chinese Medicine), AHPRA
Associate Professor – Guang Zhou Chineses Medicine University
Registered Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Practitioner Australia
Registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine China
Dr. Jing Li is a registered acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioner in Australia, registered Chinese medicine doctor in China. She is also an associate professor at Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University.
Born in China, Dr. Li went to university studying acupuncture Chinese Medicine in 1989. She had a Bachelor’s Degree in Acupuncture and Moxibustion in 1994. Jing decided to continue study and pursue her career at the highest level. She went to Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University in 1995. Dr. Li had a degree of Doctor of Medicine in Chinese medicine and Acupuncture in 2006.
As a registered Chinese medicine doctor in China and Australia, Dr. Li has been practicing acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 25 years.
Dr. Li is an associate professor at Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University. She teaches Chinese medicine, acupuncture and other therapies to local university students and oversea students. She also provide trainings to junior acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioners in clinics and hospitals.
Registered Doctor of Chinese medicine Australia 2016
Registered Doctor of Chinese medicine – China
Doctor of Medicine – 2006 Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University
Master of Medicine – Acupuncture Chinese Medicine 1998 Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University
Bachelor of Medicine – Acupuncture Chinese Medicine 1994 HuBei Chinese Medicine Univeristy
Associate Professor in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture – Feb 2007 Guang Zhou Chinese Medicine University, China
- LI Jing, LAI Xinsheng, TU Chengwen. The effect of electro-acupuncture on qualities and quantities of sperm of male rats of damaged testicular function [J]. Journal of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2006, 23(4): 315-317.
- LI Jing. Exploration of Traditional Chinese Medicine on Male Infertility [J]. Hebei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2005, 27(3): 221-222.
- LI Jing. Treatment of acupuncture and point injection for 45 cases of cervical spondilopathy [J]. Practical Clinical Journal of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, 2005, 5 (2): 53.
- LI Jing. Treatment to acute urethral infection [J]. Journal of Emergency in Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2005, 14 (7):634.
- LI Jing, CHEN Eryuan. The survey on male infertility of Oligozoospermia, asthenospermia [J]. Chinese Manipulation & Rehabilitation Medicine, 2005, 21 (6):44-46.
- LI Jing, CHEN Eryuan. Acupuncture treatment for cough caused by exogenous pathogenic factor [J]. Journal of Clinical Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 2005, 21(7): 18.
- LI Jing. Exploration on short term training for oversea students [J]. Education of Chinese Medicine, 2005, 24(Supp)：103.
- LIU Min, LI Jing. Exploration on diabetes of dampness-heat syndrome [J]. Journal of New Chinese Medicine, 2005，37(9)：3.
- LI Jing, CAI Xingxuan. Clinical observation of combination treatment of acupuncture and Chinese material medica for male infertility [J]. Hubei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2012, 34(12): 40-4
Participated in the translation of the book:
- Li Renxian. A Color Atlas of Tongue Diagnostics and Its Ancient and Modern Research [M]. Guangdong: Guangdong Science and Technology press, 2002.
Dr Jing Li treats various conditions with acupuncture, moxibustion , cupping, pricking blood therapy, fire needle therapy, auricular therapy, plaster therapy and Chinese herbal medicine.
Particular interested area
Dr. Li has particular interest in helping patients who have issues with the following areas:
Women’s health and fertility treatment support, ART/IVF treatment support;
Some skin conditions – such as relieve discomfort (pain and itchiness ) of eczema, urticaria, shingles.
Other general health issues
Available at Coburg clinic:
Monday: 9am ~5pm
Tuesday: 12pm ~7pm
Wednesday: 9am ~3pm
Friday: 10am ~6pm
Saturday: 12pm ~ 4pm
Dr. Jing Li looks forward to working with you and the community