Having pains and aches?
Overworked and stressed out? or
simply want to indulge yourself?
Come and try our excellent massage therapies.
Massage Therapy now available at both Ringwood and Coburg clinic.
Massage during pregnancy can help reduce the discomfort during pregnancy such as:
- Morning sickness, heartburn;
- Headache, migraine during pregnancy;
- Back shoulder neck pain;
- Leg cramping and swelling feet/ankles from fluid retention;
- Pelvic instability;
- Stress, anxiety;
- Preparing for labor
Lower abdominal & lower back massage can greatly assist fertility and women’s pelvic health by:
- Improving blood circulation in the pelvic;
- Assisting in ovulation;
- Relieving symptoms associated with menstruation;
- Helping healing after abdominal surgery;
- Reduce symptoms of Pelvic inflammatory diseases;
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety and Adrenal Fatigue
At Coburg clinic we also offer
Deep Tissue Massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Your massage therapists in Coburg and Ringwood
Ringwood and Coburg clinic
massage Member's choice for medibank Private, Ringwood only
Coburg clinic only
Health fund rebate
Hicaps On site claim available
Open 7 days!
Call 03 9386 5068 (Coburg clinic) or 03 8802 1519 (Ringwood clinic) to make an appointment now!